Popular posts from this blog
after effects for FP
After effect research
After effects: For my film I have decided to use 1 or 2 different special effects! An idea would be for my title to make it more suspenseful and thriller like, unlike what it is now which is very digital. I will keep in the digital fade away as it links to the coder but I will incorporate blood dipping from the title for a split second which a glitch so its like a blink and its gone. This foreshadows the death of the coder which incorporates blood and gives the audience a clue as to what is happening. Another idea would to add in the after effect of adding a bright light during the gun shot then go to the shot of the coder dying on the floor. My third idea for an after effect would be to add in glitches or something related to the film into my credits. This would be because it links to the codes and coder. I could add flickers while the chase scene is happening white flash blood dripping from my title 'ASHE' Here are some tutorials of what after effects I'm look...
Hi Porcia
ReplyDeleteOverall Score: 19/20
1. A very detailed list of conventions and codes that you used and challenged, well done.
2. Make sure for Q2 that you think about the question as being 'if' your film was a real media text, how would you distribute it? This isn't a matter of putting it on your blog for school, think about if it were a real movie that you wanted to get into the hands of your target audience.
Q3 - very good breakdown and critical analysis of what you learnt throughout each process, well done.