Popular posts from this blog
after effects for FP
After effect research
After effects: For my film I have decided to use 1 or 2 different special effects! An idea would be for my title to make it more suspenseful and thriller like, unlike what it is now which is very digital. I will keep in the digital fade away as it links to the coder but I will incorporate blood dipping from the title for a split second which a glitch so its like a blink and its gone. This foreshadows the death of the coder which incorporates blood and gives the audience a clue as to what is happening. Another idea would to add in the after effect of adding a bright light during the gun shot then go to the shot of the coder dying on the floor. My third idea for an after effect would be to add in glitches or something related to the film into my credits. This would be because it links to the codes and coder. I could add flickers while the chase scene is happening white flash blood dripping from my title 'ASHE' Here are some tutorials of what after effects I'm look...
Hi Phoebe
ReplyDeleteOverall Score: 15/20
I like how you've explored the use of camera movement in this project. Your hand-held shots and jerky, sudden movement create quite a disconcerting feel for the audience. It is tricky to use these techniques while also trying to create continuity and a fluid editing style. Good effort in trying this though.
The credits flashing up on screen are a nice touch with the style / effect.
There is clear evidence that you understand the relationship between sound and visual apsects. The music drops intense beats at very poignant moments in shot changes.
Be careful with your shots and use of camera work that you keep camera in focus and do things like racking focus to get the props like the phone in focus when you need it to be.
nice range of shots here especially the ones where Phoebe is looking out of the window and subsequently where she walks to the door.
It is imperative that you choose effects that are very intentional and only used in the effort to build suspense. In this case, I'm not sure that your effects here build suspense. They aren't distracting but potentially looking for effects that build a coherant feel throughout that opening scene, is going to work better in creating an opening sequence that has a good flow and builds to a suspenseful moment.