Popular posts from this blog
after effects for FP
After effect research
After effects: For my film I have decided to use 1 or 2 different special effects! An idea would be for my title to make it more suspenseful and thriller like, unlike what it is now which is very digital. I will keep in the digital fade away as it links to the coder but I will incorporate blood dipping from the title for a split second which a glitch so its like a blink and its gone. This foreshadows the death of the coder which incorporates blood and gives the audience a clue as to what is happening. Another idea would to add in the after effect of adding a bright light during the gun shot then go to the shot of the coder dying on the floor. My third idea for an after effect would be to add in glitches or something related to the film into my credits. This would be because it links to the codes and coder. I could add flickers while the chase scene is happening white flash blood dripping from my title 'ASHE' Here are some tutorials of what after effects I'm look...
Hi Porcia
ReplyDeleteOverall Score: 18/20
Well done in your research and analysis of opening sequences. You have provided a good amount of information, commenting on each of the 4 technical areas. Focusing on depth of analysis - the 'what does this mean' question after each observation and 'what effect does what I'm observing, have on the audience?' will help you get that next level of detail.
Well done :)